top of page


What is the KHDA?

Knowledge and Human Development Authority. They are responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. 


Do I have to sign a Parent contract?

Yes. As part of the registration process, and as per the regulations from the KHDA, before your child begins their educational journey at Jebel Ali School, they must be registered with the KHDA and parents are required to sign the Parent-School Contract before attending school. 

In order for the contract to be published, we require your child’s Emirates ID and one parent's Emirates ID (front and back). You will be contacted before your child starts if we do not have this information.


How do I sign the Parent Contract?

This is done via the KHDA App. Please read these instructions on how to download the mobile app and sign the Parent-School Contract. 


Do I need a Leaving Certificate?

If your child is joining JAS from a school within Dubai, you should request a KHDA Leaving Certificate from the school your child currently attends. Please scan and email this to Children joining FS2 from a nursery (not a school) within Dubai do not need to provide a Leaving Certificate.


If your child is joining JAS from a school outside the Emirate of Dubai and is joining Year 3 or above, you must provide us with a Leaving Certificate from their previous school, which may need attesting. Please complete our Leaving Certificate information and template


bottom of page