top of page
HOW TO APPLY AND APPLICATION FORMS
If you wish to apply to JAS for your child/children, please take a moment to read and understand the following step by step process before starting on an application. It is a good idea to review our waitlist information above - should you need any clarification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first step is to pay the application fee of AED 525 (incl 5% VAT) per child.
Please fill out the editable credit card authorisation form (CCAF). You will need to download this and submit it within your application form in Step 2.
The second step is to complete the appropriate application form for your child - listed on the right of this page. If you are applying for more than one child, you will need to complete one application form for each child.
Within the online application form, you will be asked to upload the following documents, please have them to hand:
- Applicant’s Birth certificate
- Applicant’s Passport
- Applicant’s Emirates ID (front and back), if available
- Parent’s Emirates ID (front and back), if available, if not passport copy
- Latest end of year report for FS2 and above
- Latest interim school report (for Y1 and above mid-year applications)
- Proof of application fee payment: upload your completed CCAF or bank transfer screenshot
Your child has now be added to the waiting list and the Admissions team will be in contact to arrange an evaluation.
Entrance evaluations are required for all year groups outside of FS1. Typically this involves reviewing your child/children's current reports/CAT4 scores. We may invite your child to complete an evaluation in school. Sixth form students are invited to participate in an interview/guidance meeting
bottom of page